OCCM is proud to present its first annual Spirit Weekend retreat for the Florida Region. This fun-filled youth gathering will be a great chance for fellowship and growth in Christ. Fr. Jerome Maximous is overseeing this weekend retreat. Register online and follow the payment instructions below.
Cost: Venmo payment to @SUS-OCCM
- Early Bird Registration till December 8, 2018...... $60
- Regular Registration till February 15, 2019...... $65
- Late Registration till February 28, 2019..... $70
Theme: To be announced.
What to bring:
- Bibles (physical copies)
- Bed sheets and pillows with covers and blankets (or sleeping bags)
- Towels and toiletry (toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, etc.)
- Bug spray (and any other medication you need)
- Activewear and sneakers
- Galabeya (for a surprise activity)
- Fun spirit and excitement because we will have lots of fun!!!
- All Lakewood Retreat Center rules must be followed.
- Please respect the priests and servants who have sacrificed their time to make this convention a success for your benefit.
- Smoking, consumption of alcohol, and/or illegal substances is strictly prohibited.
- Please remember that this is a Christian retreat and you are expected to act accordingly.
- Please respect the rooming assignments and only sleep in your designated room.
- Occupants will be held financially responsible for any damages to the room occupied.
- No males or females will be allowed to visit each other’s rooms or floors.
- This applies to everyone, including brothers/sisters and significant others.
- Modest attire is required at all times. Please bring appropriate clothes for meetings, sports, and leisure activities.
- No shorts, sleeveless tops (on males or females), or swimwear of any kind are allowed throughout the retreat.
- Attendance to liturgies and events is required.
- Please silence mobile devices and refrain from texting / tweeting / facebooking/ game playing etc. during scheduled activities.
- You must be registered with the OCCM Spirit Weekend in order to be on the premises. Those not registered will be asked to leave. Day Passes will not be offered.
- For your safety, everyone is required to remain on retreat center property (with the exception of group outings) for the entire retreat. No exceptions will be made without prior permission.
- Adhering to the above expectations will maximize the enjoyment and benefit for everyone participating in the retreat.